Library for the Expert Witness File Format
- Author: Joachim Metz
- Website: https://github.com/libyal/libewf/
Full documentation located at https://github.com/libyal/libewf/wiki/
Tools for working with the Expert Witness File format.
Include the following command line tools.
- ewfacquire; which writes storage media data from devices and files to EWF files.
- ewfacquirestream; which writes data from stdin to EWF files.
- ewfdebug; experimental tool does nothing at the moment.
- ewfexport; which exports storage media data in EWF files to (split) RAW format or a specific version of EWF files.
- ewfinfo; which shows the metadata in EWF files.
- ewfmount; which FUSE mounts EWF files.
- ewfrecover; special variant of ewfexport to create a new set of EWF files from a corrupt set.
- ewfverify; which verifies the storage media data in EWF files.
Python bindings for libewf